Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More Fun Stuff

I listen to the funniest radio talk show on my drive to work. It's hosted by a liberal comedian named Stephanie Miller. Now, I know what you're thinking - I don't want to listen to some crazy left wing nutcase political radio talk show. That's not it at all. These people are comedians who happen to be democrats and they talk about way more than politics. They cover all the top news stories, celebrity gossip and even random funny news that you won't hear on any mainstream program. Stephanie has two sidekicks with her. One is a comedian who does THE BEST impressions. Next time he does Kim Jong-il, I'll post the link. Really, few things are funnier. Here's the website for the show. Check your local listings and check it out. You won't be disappointed. Unless you're a republican. Do I have any republican readers? I hope not.

Anyway, the voice guy, Jim, did a hysterical It's a Wonderful Life spinoff about Bush. It's gold. Check it out. A listener added some video/stills to the audio and posted it on his website. I especially love how Gore always has penguins with him in every picture - even on top of the Prius. Love it.

No comments: